'The 1950's Pin Up Party' - Charity Catwalk Show - 29th July 2012
We can now announce that this event will be held on Sunday 29th July 2012 at Ridgmont House, Horwich.
We are looking for various people to take part in the event and showcase their fantastic work. To read more about the event, please see our previous blog post.
We are looking for:
- Stallholders that specialise in retro / vintage products and accessories
- Businesses to showcase their clothing products and accessories on the catwalk
- Volunteers to model for the catwalk
- Someone who does vintage / retro hair and make up
- Prize donations for a charity raffle
- A shoe stall, that would be willing to offer a discount for anyone that donates old shoes towards Shoe Biz
- Someone who has a large collection of Vintage Crockery
- Any entertainers that wish to participate in the event
It will be £10 for a stall and £10 to showcase your work on the catwalk, you are able to do both if you wish however ideally we would like to keep the stalls available for people selling accessories, as the clothes will be well advertised on the catwalk.
If you are interested in taking part, or wish to donate any of your products or services towards the event at all then please get in touch, your help will be greatly appreciated.
***Please note, tickets for this event will be on sale to the public very soon.***